Gambling Federation [G-FED], its' licensees and affiliates
govern themselves by the following Policies:
1. Regulatory Compliance: all G-FED operators will abide by
the law and regulations of the jurisdictions where they do
2. Fairness and Integrity: G-FED and its' licensees operate
their casinos with the same integrity and fairness as the
best available land-based casinos.
3. Controlling Compulsive Gaming: G-FED believes in
responsible game play by all players. We encourage all
players be aware of compulsive play and recommend
individuals who may have a problem to contact their local
4. Genuine Entertainment: G-FED believes that online gaming
is a genuine and legitimate form of entertainment for
responsible adults. Individuals of legal age have the
ability to decide for themselves whether to play games
online. We support free choice.
5. Limiting Access to Minors: real-money play is an adult
activity not suitable for minors; G-FED supports restricting
access to real-money gaming based on legal age.